Saturday, August 18, 2012

31 Days Captured: Day 18


After yesterday, I feel like any photo I publish will fall short. (Thanks for all the feedback in its various forms; I always appreciate it.) But nevertheless, I have to keep going with this challenge, so here is today's photo. I received a lovely fall bouquet from Nick, which included one of my favorites, a gerbera daisy. :)

As a side note, at the rate I'm going--since this challenge is over half-way complete--all my photos are going to be captured by my phone's camera. But I suppose it provides a more accurate representation of my life. I usually try to capture scenes or objects I encounter as I'm going about my day. And since I don't lug my big camera everywhere, my smartphone gets the job done. (Hopefully this hasn't disappointed anyone. So far I've been pleased with the results.)

In other news, I had a near heart attack tonight from the possum perched menacingly on my back steps. Again. Thankfully I saw it, unlike last time when I stepped on the possum's tail. Anyone else having wildlife issues? You would think animals would avoid the more populated parts of town, but what do I know?

Photograph captured with Samsung Galaxy S, edits via Instagram.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...