Friday, August 3, 2012

31 Days Captured: Day 3


It has been a day of traveling. I passed through/arrived in five states today, including Michigan and the Detroit airport, where today's photo was taken.

I'm sure there's a technical name for this tunnel that connects two of the terminals, but we (my dad and I) just call it the psychedelic tunnel. Today it seemed to be happy to stay this turquoise color (which I liked), but normally the colors change and music plays.

I've passed through this tunnel for years. As a high schooler, I passed through it on my way back to Dallas to visit my friends. As an adult, I've passed through it going to and from my home. And for a random location in an airport, it somehow holds a lot of memories for me. I knew it would have to be today's picture when I realized I'd be walking through it once again.

Photograph captured with Samsung Galaxy S, no edits or crops (sooc).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...