Thursday, October 15, 2015

My 2015 Etsy Holiday Gift Guide

Christmas is coming and now is a perfect time to start planning for thoughtful, hand-picked gifts. Let my gift guide help you with some one-of-a-kind ideas from my Etsy shop!


In my shop, I specialize in custom creations. My listings feature examples of product designs as well as some pre-made items. With this gift guide, I hope to show you some things that are ready to buy, or give you ideas for something totally new that I could make for you.

When I talk to friends about what they want for Christmas, most say they want something thoughtful. What better way to give a thought-filled gift than a completely custom creation from my shop? I will work with you to design something that reflects the style and personality of whomever you are shopping for.

When you shop through my Etsy store, you are not shopping alone! Consider me your personal shopping assistant, who will also make the items you're buying! Together we can create personal gifts that will be treasured for years to come. Plus, they'll be delivered right to your door!

Gift Guide: Journals

These journals are perfect for the writer, note taker, or artist in your life. They're also great for anyone who wants to begin keeping a journal but may need help getting started. These notebooks are perfect for women or men of any age. Plus, they can be gift wrapped so they'll arrive ready for gift-giving!

Gift Guide: Art

My art options are perfect for home decor and make a great, personal Christmas gift. Plus, if you order a custom piece, I will work with you to create a design that fits the style of whomever you are shopping for. Once you've settled on a size and design, why not purchase a coordinating frame from another Etsy vendor or local store to make your gift complete?

If you don't see exactly what you're looking for here or in my shop, please send me a message or custom order request. I've done paintings, signs, and made various other products for my shoppers. Just because it's not listed doesn't mean I can't do it.

Gift Guide: Finishing Touches

Finally, top off your gift order with a few finishing touches like a card, gift wrap, or a bag tag. When you purchase something through my shop, you will be able to designate if your item is a gift or not. If it is a gift, you will receive a free, hand-lettered tag. On select items, you will be able to add gift wrapping for only $2. Your item will arrived wrapped and ready to go!

If you want more than a swing tag, order a custom card or my pre-made Christmas card set (one set is available, it comes with 3 cards). These cards ship free when you add them onto an order with another item.

As a thank you for checking out my gift guide, use the code "BLOG10" at checkout to receive 10% off your order! Come over to Elm Creative Designs and let's make this holiday season one to remember!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...