Friday, January 1, 2016

Dressember: Week Four Recap

Dressember 2015 has come to an end, but it's still not too late to donate! The campaign will stay open until January 31. I've also extended my surprise thank-you gift incentive; for each donor who gives to my fundraiser throughout the month of January, I will send a gift! You can still help me meet my goal of $2,000--we're only $800 away! Plus, if you give $20+ and pick out a dress from the catalog, I will wear it!

In the mean time, check out week four's styles, stats, and dress sponsors! I am so thankful for everyone who has given to the campaign and supported me through their encouragement! I couldn't have done this without each one of you! While the campaign isn't technically over, I feel like it has been a success. Together we raised $194 more than last year and overall Dressember participants have raised over $862,000. Thank you so much for helping accomplish this!

Day Twenty-Two

About the look: This is dress L from the catalog, paired with an army green jacket, lettings, boots, and a belt.
Fundraising Stats: Total raised, $1,165.

Day Twenty-Three

About the look: This is the Dressember Dress, also in the catalog, layered with a black cardigan and ponte pants and paired with a grey scarf made by my friend and Dressember donor, Jessica!
Fundraising Stats: Total raised, $1,165.

Day Twenty-Four

 About the look: This is dress B from the catalog, paired with a printed cardigan, leggings and boots.
Fundraising Stats: Total raised, $1,165.

Day Twenty-Five

 About the look: For a fun, Christmas Day look, I styled dress H from the catalog with a red plaid scarf, leggings, boots, and a baby Christmas tree.
Fundraising Stats: Total raised, $1,165.

Day Twenty-Six

About the look: On day 26, my mom wore a dress with me so I invited her to join me in the photo! I wore dress E from the catalog, paired with a cardigan, ponte pants, boots, and a scarf. My mom wore a gingham shirt dress layered over a lightweight turtle neck tee and leggings with boots.
Fundraising Stats: Total raised, $1,165.

Day Twenty-Seven

About the look: This is dress I from the catalog, layered with a burgundy cardigan, leggings and boots.
Fundraising Stats: Total raised, $1,165.

Day Twenty-Eight

 About the look: This snow day outfit is dress F from the catalog, paired with a cowl neck sweatshirt, leggings, boots, hat, and coat..
Fundraising Stats: Total raised, $1,165.

Day Twenty-Nine

Dress sponsor: Beth
 About the look: This dress was selected from the catalog (option C) by my friend Beth. Day 29 was also her birthday--happy birthday, Beth! I styled the dress with a cardigan, which you can't see under my coat, and added a scarf, ponte pants, and boots.
Fundraising Stats: Total raised, $1,165.

Day Thirty

About the look: This is dress A from the catalog, paired with a scarf, leggings, knee-high socks, and boots.
Fundraising Stats: Total raised, $1,165.

Day Thirty-One

Dress sponsor: Julie
 About the look: This dress was selected from the catalog (option K) by my friend Julie. I styled today's dress with a cardigan, ponte pants, and booties.
Fundraising Stats: Total raised on day 31, $25. Grand total, $1,190.

Dressember 2015 Overall Stats

Grand Total Raised as of Jan. 1: $1,200
Total Unique Donors: 20
Percent of Goal Raised: 60%
Average Gift per Donor: $60
Visit my campaign page or make a donation.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...