Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

This is just a quick post to wish everyone a very

Happy Halloween!

And to share in the Halloween festivities with some fun photos and some post-Halloween goodness.

Me and Nick at the Halloween party we threw earlier this week.
[See more party pics on my Facebook page.]

Jade in her costume this year: a beautiful butterfly.

After Halloween is over, make leftover candy work for you--and get a jump on holiday baking--with these Halloween candy recipes I collected on Pinterest. This list includes the directions for a Kit Kat cake, which I made for a birthday party last year. I can vouch for it, it's yummy and popular! :)

My homemade Kit Kat cake, before and after it was enjoyed
by a group of high school students!

P.S. - Check out some past Halloween costumes in this post!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...