Friday, May 1, 2015

The Spring 'Currently List'


Making:
Doodles and drawings (like the one above) all month long with #DoodleADayMay.

Cooking: Modified-Whole30 recipes as we're trying to eat healthier. However, we do allow an occasional cheat day, or "cheat meal." Gotta keep our sanity somehow!

Drinking: Lots of yummy all-fruit smoothies! Peach is my fave.

Reading: All the articles I can find about "Jurassic World." That movie cannot come out soon enough!

Wanting: To become a better servant through my work and relationships. I'm learning a lot about service this year and I hope it will be something I carry with me always.

Looking: Forward to this summer and getting to spend some quality time with family in Michigan!

Playing: My iPod on shuffle, which results in some really random combinations, like movie soundtracks and Relient K.

Wasting: I'm probably still wasting too much time on tv shows...

Sewing: Absolutely nothing. I don't really sew, unless it's to patch a hole or replace a button.

Wishing: That being on a diet was easier. Well, some days it is and some days it's super hard. The days it's hard are the days I'm craving all the things I can't have and feeling like I'm not seeing any results.

Enjoying: The warm temps of spring and taking long walks around our neighborhood.

Waiting: For a lot of things, but at the same time, totally at peace with where life is right now. It could change, it could stay the same. Either way, I want to be thankful and choose happiness.

Liking: Old Navy's spring/summer clothes, especially these boyfriend shorts and this super cute romper.

Wondering: If the weather will finally stay nice, especially for Tulip Time next weekend!

Loving: The friendships I have been able to build since moving to the Iowa City area. I am so thankful and blessed to have amazing, godly women in my life who care about me and challenge me to be a better person.

  Hoping: To make the most of this summer! I can't wait to take a little trip, hang out with friends, soak up the summer sun, and help out at some high school church events!

Marveling: At the grace of God. He truly gives us far better and beyond what we deserve. I hope to have grace like that.

Needing: To order some wraps from my friend Cami so I can get this body ready for swimsuit season!

  Smelling: Some great new fragrances I picked up from Bath & Body Works: Wild Madagascar Vanilla and Endless Weekend. Both are very summery!

Wearing: Short sleeves AND sandals! It's a win!

Following: Some shops on Mackinac Island that I hope to visit during our trip. Check 'em out: Little Luxuries of Mackinac and Poppins on Mackinac.

Noticing: All the beautiful colors of spring that decorate my route to work. White, purple, shades of green, pink, yellow... It's all gorgeous.

Knowing: That forgiveness isn't based on how bad I've been but on how good God is. That nugget of truth came from our senior pastor this Sunday. It was a killer message.

Thinking: It might be time for a trim. I'm liking my hair a little past my shoulders, but a trim means I'll probably need to retouch my ombre. And I can't get rid of my ombre! ;)

Bookmarking: Mostly stuff for work, like stock photo websites. I'm pretty into Unsplash right now, but so is everyone else it seems. Their pictures are everywhere.

Opening:
Windows and doors to let the outside in.
❤️

Giggling: At Lip Sync Battle, such a hilarious show!

Feeling: Peaceful, content, and yet challenged to do more and be more.


What's on your currently list? Copy and paste this one and fill in your responses! Then share a link to your currently list in the comments so I can check it out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...