Friday, May 22, 2015

Grand Opening: ELM Creative Shop + Sale

http://society6.com/elmcreative

I am so excited to announce the GRAND OPENING of my shop on art-hosting site Society6! And what better way to celebrate than with a sale?! Get free shipping + 20% off all apparel, tote bags, phone cases, and mugs!

This shop has helped to fuel my creativity as I have been working hard to fill it with new designs and art pieces. I launched it with a soft opening several months ago, but wanted to add more of my original work before the grand opening. Now I have not only my photography for sale, but also some of my painting and lettering designs!

Please come check out what I currently have to offer! Also, if you sign up for my ELM Creative email updates, you will be the first to know about new designs and sales! (Updates are only periodic and definitely NOT spammy, I promise!)

I'm so thankful for the support and encouragement I have already received. I've always wanted to have a shop of my own and now I get to! My goal is to create unique designs and also meet the requests of my shoppers. So, if you have a particular design you would like to see, let me know! The sky's the limit!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...