Thursday, February 14, 2013

Nick Has a Blog! (And it's V-Day!)


Yes, this is my shameless plug for my fiance's blog. I've been encouraging him to start one up (writing is awesome, no?!) for a while now, and he just got going this week. It's going to be a little controversial at times, a little heady, but definitely worth the read.

You can click the cool graphic above, or here to follow along!

Also, in other news, allow me to take this moment to say Happy Valentine's Day to all of you lovely and wonderful people who stopped by my blog! And to share this cute Valentine-y picture of my kitty, Jade, who would also like to wish you a happy day!


What are you doing for this day to celebrate love? (And if you're anti-V-day, don't bother. Around these parts, we like this day a whole heck of a lot, even if we're just celebrating with kitties.)

Tonight is a surprise date with Nick (same guy as above!), so I have no idea what's coming. I'm sure it will be good, because whenever Nick plans something, it's always good.

Most of my fondest memories of Valentine's Day originated during college. My freshman-sophomore year RA's favorite day was V-Day, so we organized a "wear pink for Ashley" day. She later got engaged on V-Day, further solidifying it as her favorite day. Another year, I had two guy friends take me out for dessert at the Cheesecake Factory. Talk about feeling special! It's hard to top two well-dressed dates carrying roses!

Do you have any fond memories of this day? Or maybe another day when someone showed you just how much they care about you?

Happy Love Day, lovelies! xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...