Saturday, March 16, 2013

Things I Love Now List

1. Bright colors!

Cool blues and warm corals.
And not just on nails. I'm loving bright maxi skirts, colorful high-low dresses and cute shorts. And I just may be stocking up for this summer. :)

2. Listening to my favorite throwbacks.



Remember bands like Yellowcard, Hoobastank and old skool Maroon 5 and songs like Kryptonite, Since U Been Gone, and Mr. Brightside? It's like a trip back to the good old days when life was simple.

3. These pictures...

I luvz bags, I luvz fashion, I luvz faces & I luvz Wii! - My cat

4. And this video...


Liesel's Birth from Tim Tabailloux on Vimeo.

A lot of my friends are pregnant, having babies, adopting babies, and loving on their babies. I especially liked this video by a friend from college (who is also our wedding photographer). I feel like it captures so much wonder and awesomeness in its short two minutes.

What are some of your favorite things right now?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...