Monday, November 2, 2015

Cullen Family Photo Shoot

Life is definitely staying busy, but I finally got another fall shoot edited this weekend! I had to force myself to set aside time dedicated to only photo editing (with maybe some football on in the background), which was a little hard with my newfound love for Periscope. Don't judge me.

These photos were from a fun session I had with the Cullen family mid-October at Kent Park in Tiffin, the same place where I look the Clark's family portraits. This location may become my favorite out here, it has beautiful trees, architecture in the form of some bridges, and meadow areas with long grass.




























Thanks for checking out my blog! Find out more about my photography and what I offer here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...