Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Dressember + A Fundraiser Challenge

I've been excited to see donations coming in already for my Dressember campaign! It gives me hope that my crazy goal isn't quite so crazy. If you've donated to my campaign, thank you so much! I can't do this alone and having your support is awesome.

Last year during Dressember, I offered quote art as a bonus to my donors and I've decided to incorporate it again this year, but in a slightly different way to help build momentum.

https://support.dressemberfoundation.org/fundraise?fcid=519469

My hope is to reach at least $1,000 in donations by December 1 (as of hitting publish, we're only $600 away, which breaks down to $30/day). If that goal is reached, I will give each donor of $25 or more a piece of hand-lettered art. All art pieces will be totally unique and lettered on thick, mixed media paper ready for framing or hanging.

If you were waiting for an incentive to give, this is it! Not only will you help fight slavery, but you will also get a beautiful work of art to display or gift to a friend. As soon as we reach $1,000, I will start creating the art and collecting donor addresses so I can get it mailed out as soon as possible. That way, if you're wanting to give your artwork to someone as a Christmas gift, it will *hopefully* arrive on time!

If you're wanting to find some examples of my work, you can check out my Etsy shop, Tumblr or Instagram. Leave any questions you may have in the comments or send them to me via email. You can visit my Dressember page to donate now and find out more about the campaign.

Thanks for considering this great cause and visiting my blog!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...