Monday, December 21, 2015

Dressember: Week Three Recap

I can't believe there is a little over one week of Dressember left! The countdown is on with only 10 days remaining! So far we've rallied together to raise $1,165 for my campaign and over $520,000 collectively for the Dressember Foundation (as of publication)!! For both my campaign and the campaign at large, we are a little over half-way to the goal.

I feel like this is crunch time. With only $835 left to raise, I would love to finish as strong as we started. To hopefully make this final stretch a great one, I'm hosting some final incentives! Here's the deal:

For each person who donates to my campaign December 21-31, $1 will be donated to the campaign, up to $50. So by donating, you will help raise even more money! Also, to each of those donors who provide their address, a surprise gift will be sent! Plus it's not too late to sponsor a dress with your $20+ gift!

Thank you for your consideration, your support, and keeping up with this cause. I look forward to seeing what we can do together!

Day Fifteen

Dress sponsor: Katie
 About the look: The Dressember Dress is back! (It's also available as an option in the catalog if you sponsor a dress!) This time I paired it with my folklore sweater, black tights, and booties.
Fundraising Stats: Total raised on day 15, $25. Grand total, $1,140.

Day Sixteen

Dress Worn in Honor of: My Mom, Sue Ann
About the look: Dec. 16 is my mom's birthday, so I decided to wear the day's dress in her honor. I chose one of the dresses from the catalog that I hadn't worn yet, option K. I paired it with a boyfriend cardigan, ponte pants, wool socks (not pictured), and boots. I had to leave my anorak coat on because it got pretty cold today!
Fundraising Stats: Total raised, $1,140.

Day Seventeen

Dress Worn in Honor of: Families who have lost loved ones to human trafficking
About the look: This is dress E from the catalog layered under a wool sweater with leggings, knee-high socks and boots.
Fundraising Stats: Total raised, $1,140.

Day Eighteen


Dress Worn in Honor & Memory of: My Grandpas
About the look: This is dress H from the catalog, the last dress to be warn! (Although dress J hasn't been featured yet, I wore it for a Christmas party last week). This is a comfy t-shirt dress, so I added a boyfriend cardigan and giant wool scarf on top and ponte pants, wool socks and boots on the bottom.
Fundraising Stats: Total raised on day 18, $15. Grand total, $1,155.

Day Nineteen

About the look: This is dress D from the catalog, layered with an open cardigan, printed scarf, grey tights and boots.
Fundraising Stats: Total raised, $1,155.

Day Twenty

Dress sponsors: My Parents, Tom and Sue Ann
 About the look: This dress was selected from the catalog (option G) by my parents! I paired it with a cardigan, grey sweater tights, and taupe booties.
Fundraising Stats: Total raised on day 20, $10. Grand total, $1,165.

Day Twenty-One

 About the look: It's been getting strangely warmer out so I brought back this maxi dress, pairing it with a burgundy cardigan and booties.
Fundraising Stats: As of hitting publish part-way through day 21, the current total is $1,165. But it's not too late to donate today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...