Monday, December 17, 2012

The 2012 Christmas Wrap-Up

Christmas. The best holiday ever. (With Halloween being a close runner-up, and the Fourth of July after that.) And in keeping with my love for the day, I am going to do a special Christmas Wrap-Up here on my blog. Consider it a blogift (yes, that's a technical term) from me to you. :)

I will share stories, photos, recipes and more! And as always, I love to hear from my readers! Please share your favorite Christmas memory/photo/recipe/video or anything that makes you feel particularly in the Christmas spirit. (And if you don't celebrate Christmas, I'd like to hear what you do instead!)

To kick things off, here are some pics from last year.

Some of the decorations we set up at work in the newsroom.
We won the Christmas decorating contest. :)
Last year we spent Christmas at my Grandma's house, where we'll be again this year!
Michael and one of his favorite presents.

Me with my grandma and mom.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...