Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Picks

It's that time of the week again! And I have yet another list of Friday Picks to present to you!

If you haven't checked out my past Friday Picks, you can find them here. Basically what I do is assemble a list of things (links, blogs, photos, stories, etc.) in Storify throughout the week. Each Friday, I present the week's selection on my blog.

Where do I get my picks? All over the place, including Facebook, so if we're friends or happen to meet, you may end up becoming a pick (or your blog, Facebook page, or photo)! I've already featured some personal friends and acquaintances.

As always, I welcome suggestions. Just post a comment or contact me via Facebook and give me your recommendations. This is sort of an evolving project, so there really aren't any rules (as you will see this week). :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...