Thursday, August 23, 2012

31 Days Captured: Day 23


Today when I came in to work, this was waiting for me on my desk. I thought it was from Nick, but after asking him, "How did you get the dog on my desk?" And him being really confused, I realized it was dropped off by my insurance agent, Jeff Reed (who also happens to be Nick's employer).

Long story, but basically I got gypped out of the stuffed animal apparently everyone is given when they sign up for a plan (in the office). I'm a little more modern and do things like that online. But all has been set right and I have my furry friend to keep me company at my desk.

So to answer the question, yes I am happy now. :)

Photograph captured with Samsung Galaxy S, no edits or crops (sooc).Find more of my daily photos on Tumblr.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...