Thursday, August 16, 2012

31 Days Captured: Day 16


Kitty is in the process of winning over my mom. Well, actually it's more like she's already won her over, which is funny considering my mom's previous dislike of cats. Before I got Jade, she kept giving me all the reasons why I shouldn't get a cat. Guess I didn't listen, but now my mom doesn't seem to mind too much. :)

Jade occasionally takes little trips over to my parents' house to say hello, play and mostly explore. It's a whole new world full of plants, paint brushes and secret lairs. Oh, and a scary new thing called a guitar, which she isn't too sure about.

But she does love my mom, especially when she gets some watermelon or corn to nibble on.

Photograph captured with Samsung Galaxy S, vintage filter, no edits or crops (sooc).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...