Friday, August 31, 2012

31 Days Captured: Day 31 / Bonus Photos


This is were I spent the evening, posting sports scores and getting things ready for tomorrow's paper. (Hence why this post is late. Priorities.)

I can't believe it's the last night of my photo challenge. I did most of my reminiscing in last night's post, so I'll spare you the repetition. However, I will expand on my statement that some days I got lots more photographs than I end up posting, by sharing some extra "bonus" pictures with you. Consider it a finale of photos.

Driving through Ohio, watching the last of the sunset.

More from Hot Dog Johnny's...

...including birch beer, which is NOT root beer. ;)
This is what happens when you accidentally call your cat "puppy" one too many times.
A different photo and edit of my brother playing guitar.
Vietnam memorial on the Clinton riverfront.
My mom feeding watermelon to Jade. :)
Some of my dad's paint brushes.
I have many such "cloud obsession" photos.
Waiting in O'Hare for Brandi's arrival.
Driving through Illinois on my way back from Effingham.
Crazy-eye cat.
Are you surprised?
A perfect reminder.
First photograph captured with Samsung Galaxy S, edits via PicMonkey. Bonus photographs captured with Samsung Galaxy S, edits via Instagram.
New Style Editor post.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...