Thursday, December 18, 2014

Dressember Days 15 + 16 + 17: News & An Auction

We're now halfway through Dressember, an initiative to raise money for the anti-human trafficking efforts of International Justice Mission. IJM is doing amazing work to save individuals trapped in slavery, like this story from the Philippines.

Participants have been finding unique ways to participate and to offer initiatives to donors. I'm currently offering an incentive as outlined in this post.

Artist Jordan Sabolick is auctioning an 18x24" painting he's created for Dressember, with the proceeds benefiting the individual or team campaign of the highest bidder's choice. So, not only will the winning bidder get a beautiful work of art, but they'll also get to choose a campaign to donate toward. 

There are 13 days left to give toward Dressember and a week until Christmas! Please consider including Dressember and IJM in your holiday charitable giving. There are people who would love nothing more than freedom from slavery for Christmas, and your contribution will go toward making this dream a reality.

To give to Dressember, simply click this link to visit my page. All donations are tax deductible within the United States, and all gifts of $25 or more (by Friday at 6 p.m. CST) will earn donors their own unique hand-lettered art! There's never been a better time to give to this great cause!


Dressember Day 15

For day 15 I restyled my leopard print Forever 21 dress from day five, this time with my cobalt blue cardigan. I layered it with black leggins and topped it off with booties and a chevron charm necklace from Loft.


Dressember Day 16

On day 16 I brought out a summer bustier-top dress from Loft. I warmed it up with Forever 21 sweater tights and a flowy open cardigan from Express. Ankle boots and turquoise earrings from Francesca's finished off this look.




Dressember Day 17

On day 17 I felt inspired to wear a jacket with my dress, so I paired my Loft bomber jacket with my striped Forever 21 dress from day one and day 11. (So here is a third way to style this dress!) I put Forever 21 ponte pants underneath and topped it off with boots and a statement necklace from Loft.



Here's a Polyvore board of these looks broken down with the same or similar items to the ones I wore.

Dressember Styles: Day 15 + 16 + 17


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...