Saturday, December 13, 2014

Dressember Days 10 + 11 + 12: Another Story

A few days ago the Dressember Foundation shared this story of rescue from IJM with participants. Sometimes victims are rescued more than once, and I love that IJM doesn't give up. The fact that they choose to keep fighting makes me so glad to be supporting them.

Have you been considering supporting Dressember? I know this time of year can be a tough one financially, but you don't have to give above your means. Even a few dollars can help to change a life. So far Dressember participants have raised over $200,000. Whatever amount you give will help grow what has already been given and encourage those who have yet to give.

If you want to give, or you're still not sure, please check out my fundraising page for more info. As always, I would love to talk with you about this if you have questions. You can also check out this post, in which I answer the questions I'm most frequently asked about Dressember.

Thanks for considering supporting this cause, and for supporting me; I couldn't do it alone!

Dressember Day 10

On day 10 I brought out a new dress for the month so far, but it's one that I've had for years. I guess I'm kind of a pack rat when it comes to clothes, but when you find something good, it's hard to let go. The dress, belt (which has been making lots of appearances this month!), and boots are all from Target. I like to pull out the blue flowers in the dress, so I paired it with a cobalt blue Forever 21 sweater. To keep warm, since this dress is pretty summery, I put Elle ponte pants underneath.


Dressember Day 11

On day 11 I brought back the striped Forever 21 dress from day one. I layered dark gray leggings underneath and for a pop of color, added a berry scarf. I did some Christmas shopping at the mall on this day, so I just threw a light olive jacket from Loft over top. (It's not in the picture, but I included it on my Polyvore board below.)


Dressember Day 12

Day 12 featured another restyle with the navy dress from day four. I guess I can't get away from the open cardigans with this dress because I paired it with an Aztec-print sweater from Ya Los Angeles. For warmth I added my gray Forever 21 sweater tights and boots.


Here's the Polyvore board of shopable looks that are the same or similar to the items I wore.

Dressember Styles: Days Ten, Eleven + Twelve

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...