Saturday, December 20, 2014

Dressember Days 18 + 19: A Milestone

As of this morning, we are over half-way to my Dressember challenge goal! We're also over half-way to the overall campaign goal!


A huge thank you to all the friends and family members who have given to my challenge! I am honored and grateful to have your love and support. This truly is a great cause and I'm so thankful we can do it together!

I've also extended my donor gift offer. For anyone who donates $25 or more to my Dressember challenge by Sunday, December 21, 2014, at midnight CST, I will give you a unique, hand-lettered, frameable quote, like the one below.

(This gift is contingent upon the donor providing his/her email address--at the time of donation--through which I can contact him/her to obtain a mailing address and preferred quote. For donors who are located within the Iowa City area, I will personally deliver your art to you.)



This art is completely one-of-a-kind, hand-written on premium 110 lb. cardstock with waterproof, light-fast Indian ink. It is not a print. Donors get to pick the quote or verse they want featured on their art. This is just a small way for me to say thank you to those who give of their resources to support the cause.

Want some art for yourself? Click here to be automatically taken to my Dressember donate page. Please make sure to include your email address and leave the opt-in box checked. Also, don't select the "make donation anonymous" box or I will not be able to contact you.

Dressember Day 18

On day 18 I felt like styling a party look because two of our good friends who live on the east coast were visiting. We had plans to go out for dinner downtown and I was pretty excited that they would be here. I styled an older piece, a lace dress from Vera Wang's Princess line, with a leopard print sweater tee from Forever 21. I paired it with Elle ponte pants, ankle boots, and a berry scarf.


Dressember Day 19

Day nineteen actually featured two dresses--one for work and one for a Christmas party--but I only got a photo of my party dress. I found this dress before Dressember started at Ragstock when I was looking for inexpensive seasonal dresses. I paired it with a leopard print Talbot's belt, charcoal tights, black pumps, and teardrop dangle earrings from H&M.


Check out the details of these looks with similar styles on the Polyvore board below.

Dressember Styles: Days 18 + 19

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...