Saturday, December 27, 2014

Dressember Days 23 - 26: The Final Countdown

With only four days left in December, the final countdown to the end of Dressember is on! These last few weeks so many of you have given to the cause and I am so grateful. As of writing this post, we are $144 away from the $1,000 goal I set. Can you help me meet this goal? If I can raise $36 a day, the goal will be met on December 31! Let's do this and finish strong!


It's easy to give, plus it's tax deductible! All you have to do is visit my Dressember page and click the big "donate" button. All donations are secure and your money will go toward rescuing victims of slavery and violent oppression through the work of International Justice Mission.

If you've already given, will you please share this post or my page with friends or family who may be interested in the cause? This challenge has proved that Dressember is not a one-woman show. It takes many strands to make a strong cord, many voices to speak for truth and justice. Now is the time to rally all those who believe in fighting for those who cannot fight for themselves. Together, we can accomplish much!

Dressember Day 23

I don't know why, but lately all I've been wanting to wear is black dresses. I guess I'm reaching the end of my creative rope or something. For day 23, I styled a simple black dress (that I think was actually intended to be a beach cover-up, but who can tell?) with my cobalt blue cardigan from day 10 and day 15. I added my H&M animal print scarf as a way to participate in this week's Coast to Coast meets Dressember challenge.


Dressember Day 24

On Christmas Eve I felt like getting festive with this red Express cardigan from day 16. I put it over my lace dress from day 18 and paired it with black ponte pants and black suede boots for a simplified look.


Dressember Day 25

We didn't quite reach my Dressember goal by Christmas, so my wedding dress stayed in the closet. Instead I wore my striped Forever 21 dress from days 1, 11, and 17. I didn't do much to style, just added my favorite Loft boyfriend cardi from day 9 and day 21, and leggings.


I can't lie, I also spent a portion of the day wearing this Sevenly tee that benefited Operation Christmas Child. If you don't know about OCC, check out its site. Each year we fill a shoebox for a boy or girl which is delivered by Samaritan's Purse to children around the globe. This year we filled a box for a little boy and discovered that it went to Ecuador. I couldn't pass up wearing this shirt on Christmas day in honor of the cause!


Dressember Day 26

We had the day after Christmas off, so I wanted to wear something comfortable. We also decided to check out the after-Christmas sales at the mall, so I needed light layers. I paired my blue dress from days 4 and 12 with a light blue button-down chambray shirt from Maurice's. I added a thick scarf and leggings from Loft along with a watch I got for Christmas.


Check out the details on these looks with the pieces I wore or similar substitutes.

Dressember Styles: Days 23 - 26

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...