Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Dressember Days 20 - 22: A Last-Minute Gift


Do you know someone who has a heart for the world? Or maybe someone who would love to give to someone less fortunate, but can't right now? How about someone who wants to see human trafficking brought to an end? Or maybe you're looking for a last-minute gift for someone?

Well, here's your chance to honor that person and/or give a great last-minute gift!

Give a gift of any amount to my Dressember challenge in honor of a friend or loved one anytime between now and through Christmas Day. I'll send you a digital card you can give to your friend, letting them know about your gift and the Dressember cause.


It's easy to give in honor of someone and list their name on my page, as well as send them an email message about your gift. Simply click the check-box after inputting the amount and a drop-down will appear. You can then designate "In honor of" and input the person's name and additional information if desired.


Your gift is secure, tax-deductible within the U.S., and goes to the work of International Justice Mission. It's a perfect way to honor a special person in your life, and find a last-minute gift without having to brave the mall! Please shoot me an email if you have any questions!

Dressember Day 20

Day 20 fell on Saturday, so I wanted to style a comfy look for a down day. I paired my olive dress from day 13 with a Lou & Grey cowl neck hoodie, grey leggings and Diba booties.


Dressember Day 21

For church on Sunday I styled my floral dress from day 10 with the burgundy Loft boyfriend cardi from day 9. Since this is a lightweight dress, I like to wear it with something thicker on the bottom, so I chose ponte pants (they're like dress pants in legging form). I topped everything off with boots, a braided belt and gold accessories.


Dressember Day 22

Yesterday I was feeling like a sweater-over-a-dress look, so I put this coral cable-knit sweater from H&M over my Loft dress from days 3, 9, and 14. I can't say enough about a little black dress and its versatility. This has definitely been my favorite dress during the challenge. It's perfect for wearing under sweaters!


Here are the details of these looks with the same pieces I wore, or similar substitutes.

Dressember Styles: Days 20-22

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...