Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Thirty-One Days of Photos: Day 21

Tonight we had a little Christmas party for the youth group kids. This included a white elephant gift exchange. This is what the lovely Ashley Kramer got... :)

Not only is it a framed 8x10 of the great Lindsay Bonnell and myself, it's also autographed so that when we're famous, it will be worth lots of money. It's also very festive for this time of year, given our very Christmassy outfits.

I have to say, I absolutely love the high schoolers at our church. They're so great and fun to be around. They make me laugh and think and want to be a better person. I'm really blessed to be able to be a small group leader, sponsor, and friend. I think life would be a lot less interesting if I didn't have them around.

I should get some more packing and present wrapping done tonight. Merry Christmas to all of you! :)

1 comment:

Mrs.Kiel said...

Awesome. Haha. I seem to recognize those boots... Where ever did you get them. :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...