Saturday, December 31, 2011

Thirty-One Days of Photos: Day 31

It's finally here, the last day of my Thirty-One Days of Photos challenge. Crazy! Without any further hoopla, here is today's photo! :)


I had my family pose for a mini photo-shoot to capture today's photo of the day. I figured a picture to ring in the new year would be an appropriate way to end this series since it's New Years Eve. I wanted to include my family in my last photo because they have all graciously been my subjects multiple times, and supported my work from day one.

I also took some individual shots that I edited into a collage. It's best viewed in a larger size, so I recommend clicking on the photo.

I'm also working on a special 2011 wrap-up post, which will hopefully be coming before midnight. I'm still working on it as I type, so I will post it as soon as I'm done.

Thanks to everyone who encouraged me throughout this photo challenge. It meant a lot to know that my friends and family were following my posts and keeping up with my pictures. I appreciated the feedback, and I was glad to know that you all enjoyed my work. Until the next challenge! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...