Monday, December 5, 2011

Thirty-One Days of Photos: Day 5

It was a data-collecting, number-inputting type of day.


Thanks to Google Analytics, gaining access to web statistics is fairly simple. It mostly becomes a matter of determining which stats you want or need to look at.

At the beginning of each month, I add data from the previous month to this lovely little spreadsheet I have open on my computer. The main things I track are visitor numbers, as well as referral sources. And Facebook data, of course. (Which if you haven't visited our Facebook page, you should!)

Alright, I admit this pic is fairly boring, but after the craziness of this weekend, I was feeling a little lackluster in my desire to find an amazing photo op. At the same time, each photo shows a different "view" from my life, and this one is no exception. However unfortunate it may be, some tasks are in fact boring and lackluster. (Though I will be honest, I kind of enjoy lining up all the numbers from month to month.)

Anyway, that's all I have for tonight. Thanks for keeping up with my photos and reading my posts!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...