Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thirty-One Days of Photos

I decided that I would start a photo-a-day challenge for the month of December. I will take one photo each day and upload it here, with a brief description or post about the day and the photo. Honestly, I'll probably end up shooting most of them with my phone, but it takes pretty decent pictures.

Here is today's photo:


I had to take a webinar today titled "The New Business of News" and these were my hurriedly-scribbled notes.

It's sort of funny that they're written on actual paper, because the beginning of the webinar was all about the future of technology and how soon we won't even be using paper in schools. I guess I'm sort of old fashioned in that I still love paper and pens and writing things by hand. There's that certain smell of paper, the smooth glide of a pen across it, that you really can't replace.

For now, I'm keeping my tablet (the non-electronic kind) close-by and my writing utensils stocked. Everyone may embrace the up-and-coming "e-paper" eventually, but I think I'll always like the original, made-from-trees paper product.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...