Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Thirty-One Days of Photos: Day 28

Today we got to hang out with my cousin Crystal, her husband and two kids. Her daughter Olivia really likes Michael, which made getting today's photo of the day so easy. :)

Besides hanging out with Crystal and her family, we polished off most of the Christmas leftovers (yay!) and did some more shopping. It's becoming a shopping/eating marathon, but I guess that's what vacation is for...

Later my aunt and uncle stopped by and brought their adorable dog Lacy. She's a Westie-Poodle mix and just about the cutest thing ever, so I had to have two photos of the day. :)

When she arrived, my grandma fed her some turkey, after that she was in love. Every time she heard my grandma talk, she freaked out. It was pretty stinking cute.

Other than family time, I've been learning a lot from TLC. So far I've discovered the world of Toddlers and Tiaras and Cheapskates. I'm slightly disturbed. But we also watched Elf tonight, and that helped balance things out. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...