Sunday, December 25, 2011

Thirty-One Days of Photos: Day 25

Merry Christmas everyone!!! It's been a great day with family, filled with lots of laughter and fun moments. That being said, I have another collage for today because I couldn't pick just one photo. Maybe it's cheating, but I suppose since this is my blog, I can do what I want, right? :)

I really enjoyed going to church this morning, it was a great way to focus on what Christmas is all about. I used to not like when Christmas fell on a Sunday, but now I'm thinking it should always be on a Sunday. It really is the perfect way to start the day, not with presents but with songs and Scripture and focusing on Jesus as the real reason for the season.

I hope all of you enjoyed the day. If you're friends with me on Facebook, make sure to watch the video I posted late last night/early this morning, titled "The Christmas Story." Thanks for reading and Merry Christmas, again! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...